Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mysteries from the Past


At one point, I knew what everything on this list meant. I wrote down each word for a reason and then carefully tucked it away in a hidden pocket of an old wallet, where I found it this past weekend.

Alcohol transform slutty… rapping. It’s just cryptic enough to sound vaguely profound. Like something that would be needle pointed on a pillow in the sitting room of a drug-addled poet to curb his homicidal tendencies. Or encourage them. I’m not sure.

And then there’s the question of the Target shopping list. C sub 1 W sub 1? I’ve been thinking about this since I found the note, and… apparently I needed to purchase a Star Wars robot. I don’t have any robots, so I must never have made it to Target.

PS - YOU'RE WELCOME for the free advertising, Bonar Group.

2 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    that is awesome. I love finding crap like that. I thought that said "6 w.c." and I took that to mean 6 washcloths. You should definitely go with the robot. Much more fun.

  2. Anonymous said...

    i laughed when i read "bonar group"